The Nordic Compact sleeping bags represent Caribee’s premium compact travel sleeping bag series. Developed specifically for the adventure traveller, these sleeping bags incorporate the latest technology to ensure maximum performance.
- The use of CSIRO tested and approved Heat Shield Technology (HST) fabric in these sleeping bags increases the level of heat retention in by up to 20% when compared to comparable sleeping bags without this innovation.
- The use of HST also allows these sleeping bags to be super compact for their temperature rating.
- The Nordic Compact range also incorporates a unique “box foot” design that provides additional room for your feet and improves your sleeping comfort
Heat shield technology
- Contoured body design with draw cord hood Micro 3D Power Loft fill Heat Shield Technology (HST) Box foot construction
- Nylon shell and lining Draft tube and collar Dual full length #8 auto lock zips Internal security pocket Compression stuff sack
- Heat Shield Technology employs a layer of specially developed silver non-woven lining into the construction of the Nordic Compact sleeping bags.
- This improves heat insulation through reflection of radiated heat by 20% compared to sleeping bags without this technology.
- The heat shield lining has been tested and approved by the C.S.I.R.O. and provides superior thermal comfort while it affording a reduction in the overall bulk of the sleeping bag.
+ 0 degrees CelsiusWeight:
Graphite/Lava Red (5451), Graphite/Marine Blue (54511)
Nordic Series compact 1300
Colour of Product:
1 Year Guarantee
Caribee - 1 Year Limited Warranty
All Caribee products are
made with the highest attention to detail and are guaranteed to be free
of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 1 year from
the date of purchase. This warranty does not include normal wear and
tear, misuse, improper care or damage by a common carrier or third
parties to our products.
The Caribee warranty is not an international warranty and is only valid in the original country of purchase.